- There would be 3 varieties of dragon (designed and vectored by Teri) which would upgrade as a player progressed.
- Two towers with captured characters on top waiting to be rescued.
- Four Away Mission training areas where a player improved their skills (vectored by Paloma)
- Two mystery boxes (Brian and Stewie statues that produce prizes) (vectored by Wilma Lai)
- A building to craft prizes
- A market where a player could buy new buildings and decos in exchange for items earned
- The castle gates would act as a portal spawning new varieties of squatters each week
Thursday, February 25, 2016
Family Guy: A Grimm Night in Quahog Event
This event was one of my FAVORITES both to make, and to play. I have always been a HUGE fan of the movie Princess Bride so when I heard we were building an event around it, I was head over heels. The Grimm event was very challenging because of all the technical requirements it had to meet while still trying my best to make things look fun and organic.
Posted by Celeste Schulte